This blog is in chill-mode, but you'll still find archived posts and book updates/events.

[ FAQ ][ Hunk Gallery ][ Knocktionary ][ Ask a DB Momma ][ Stillbirth Theme Song] [ Contact Me] [ KuKd: THE BOOK]

Friday, April 4, 2008

KuKd: THE BOOK

Book? What book?

Oh, THAT book. Just a book I've been working on over the past two years, just published in April 2010 by Catalyst Book Press:



Knocked Up, Knocked Down: Postcards of Miscarriage and Misadventure from the Brink of Parenthood is a darkly humorous, edgy memoir of pregnancy loss and its wacked-out aftermath. Since it was written by me - my voice, my thoughts - I'm pretty dang sure you'll enjoy the book if you like this blog. Heavy on the g-string panties and brief bouts of comical insanity, this book is free of sappy sobbiness, I promise. And it will make you laugh at least once, and probably more.

You can find it now at Amazon and other places - but Amazon is easiest. And if you really want to see it before you buy it, run over to your favorite book store and request that they stock it. Who knows; they just might if you ask nicely. You can also check out my author website at www.monicamurphylemoine.com.

Oh, and in case you're interested in the back story of how it all began, here you go:



Questions? Give me a buzz: monica@monicamurphylemoine.com.

Thanks - and happy reading!