This blog is in chill-mode, but you'll still find archived posts and book updates/events.

[ FAQ ][ Hunk Gallery ][ Knocktionary ][ Ask a DB Momma ][ Stillbirth Theme Song] [ Contact Me] [ KuKd: THE BOOK]

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why I Love Him

Greetings Readers, both the Reproductively Wacked and Not So!

There are so many reasons why I love K, that man of mine, more reasons than I can possibly list here. So I'll give just one: he keeps me grounded on planet earth.

Case in point: while I'm sitting here endlessly philosophizing about my own status as a reproductively wacked woman, K's talking about more important matters such as this.

My favorite line: "I called Monica out to watch the walls from the outside, and she forced me to wear my bicycle helmet, like the weird child of the paranoid parents."

See, that's death-a-noia right there. A future KuKd Word of the Week.

5 comments:

*~*Lis*~* said...

I have to admit I kinda like him too! I started reading him just this morning - and actually added him as one of my "cool chicks" (I changed the name to "and a dude"- HA!)

Sounds like a good man to keep around.

sharonvw said...

Hehe. Funny Mon!!!!!!
Death-a-noia - another thing we have in common! Must be KuKd symptom!

Michelle said...

Funny! Sounds like a keeper to me!

Monica LeMoine said...

Yes, ladies. He's a keeper!

Katie said...

hahahahahaha yall are too funny. We would be friends in real life muahahaha