This blog is in chill-mode, but you'll still find archived posts and book updates/events.

[ FAQ ][ Hunk Gallery ][ Knocktionary ][ Ask a DB Momma ][ Stillbirth Theme Song] [ Contact Me] [ KuKd: THE BOOK]

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hot Gay Men with Nice Upper Arms


Eek - it's rare, next-day post! And it's back, per the request of loyal reader Lis: the rare pumpkin azzzz shot! Normally, I can't handle this much blogging because I get sick of hearing myself talk, but today I just have a quick thought I couldn't wait to share.

My gay friends G and J invited us to a pumpkin-carving party with all their buddies last night. K stayed home to watch the World Series, but I decided to go, and it turned out I was the only female there. Let me say that every boy in the house was adorable, intelligent, friendly, confident, funny, professional, and built, with a HOT BOD. Let me repeat: HOT BOD.

So, after a second glass of white wine last night, I almost thought a few of them were actually flirting with me. I mean, normally when a guy sidles up next do you, looks you in the eye, asks you questions, listens to your answer, AND asks follow-up questions, he's flirting with you (right?). Well, right there is the mind-trippin' strangeness of being a female in an enclosed space with hot gay men with nice upper arms: they're NOT flirting with you. I know, isn't that weird!?

All I can say is this: I'm sure glad I'm married, because if I were single and on the market, I'd be seriously depressed. I'd be like, why...how...can all of these perfect male specimens be gay. I'd probably trick myself into believing I really could attract one or more of them with my pumpkin carving abilities and effervescent laughter - and then it wouldn't work, and then I'd think of the world as a horribly unfair place.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to my world. when g was my roommate, he'd have these awesome dinner parties since he's such a fabulous cook. i'd be sitting at the head of the table, with handsome men on either side of me, knowing i could look but could not touch. the worst was, going out to a gay bar with him and having the gay men tell me i was adorable and how could i not be married?!?! ahh, such is life.

*~*Lis*~* said...

how unfair is right! I hate when I go somewhere where the guys are obviously gay but so freakin' HOT!!!

Monica LeMoine said...

Yes, ladies, precisely my point.

*~*Lis*~* said...

hey where'd that sexy azzzz go??? :)

Monica LeMoine said...

OK Lis, I'm bringing back the azzz, just for you.

Michelle said...

YAY for the sexy AZZZ!

eggorchicken said...

OH gawd I'm ROFL @ the sexy azz! Bwahaha!

Also at this post - why not use this one for your academic reading?! Hehe, still chuckling here.

x
Yvonne

janis said...

Oh gosh, were you lucky or what?!
btw, dd just came back and saw the photo of that, erm, jack-o-lantern??!!

Monica LeMoine said...

EGGORCHICKEN: Hmmm, I like your thinking. I think this would be great for the academic reading. Great way to rile things up.

JANIS: yes - it's the lovliest jackolantern you'll ever see.