This blog is in chill-mode, but you'll still find archived posts and book updates/events.

[ FAQ ][ Hunk Gallery ][ Knocktionary ][ Ask a DB Momma ][ Stillbirth Theme Song] [ Contact Me] [ KuKd: THE BOOK]

Monday, May 3, 2010

She Said: Women's Lives Through Poetry and Prose

Another Seattle-only event (the next and only one planned thus far)...sorry you non-Seattle-ers!

Join me and six other Seattle-area authors/poets this Wednesday, May 5th at 7:00pm for She Said: Women's Lives Through Poetry and Prose, a FREE earthy/sexy/funny (I hope!) literary performance at Hugo House. There will be a cash bar for getting your mind and body lubed up with booze, and I'll be reading a book excerpt: "How a Boner Saved My Life."

4 comments:

myskytimes said...

Oh how I would LOVE to be there and find out why a boner (of all things) saved your life. You go girl!

xx

Fireflyforever said...

Obviously not a Seattle-ite but wanted to say I have just finished your book. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I couldn't put it down (a cliche - but true). If they ever devise a compulsory curriculum for stillbirth, it has to be a set text, okay!?

Hoping wee murf is well.

KuKd Chick said...

Skytimes - that's OK, I'll feel your spirit at this boner-heavy event!

FireFly...that means so much to hear! Thanks for the kind word - and sure, it's make it mandatory in the next "stillbirth curriculum." Cool thought.

caitsmom said...

Hope it went well!!! Hope you'll share how it went . . . .